The Phases of the Moon Bracelet
I am EarthBound
Regular price $25.00
For this bracelet I used 8mm Lava, Matte Labradorite, Grey Agate, Matte Grey Jade, Selenite and a black Crescent moon charm. My inspiration for this one was the phases of the moon. It is strung on a strong stretch cord.
- Lava stands for primal power, healing and grounding and is connected to the Root Chakra (connection to earth, survival instincts, self-preservation) and the Crown Chakra (connection, life force, higher power). It is a porous stone, and it can be used in Aromatherapy. You simply put a few drops of an essential oil of your choice on the stone to infuse them with the scent, rub it in, and it will hold on the aroma for several days.
- Labradorite is a power stone that will help you to see through illusions and determine the actual form of your dreams and goals. It is excellent for strengthening intuitions. It will stimulate your imagination and help you to see more clearly during meditation. It is connected to the Third Eye Chakra (intuition, knowledge, divine wisdom) and the Crown Chakra (connection, life force, higher power).
- Agate stands for protection, strength and harmony and it is connected to and can remove blockage from any chakra.
- Jade is a stone used to attract love, fidelity and healing. It is connected to the Heart Chakra (love, acceptance, forgiveness) and the Third Eye Chakra (intuition, knowledge, divine wisdom).
- Selenite works like a shield, it protects you from negative energy and stabilizes your emotions. It can help quiet your mind and to give you mental clarity. Selenite calms and soothes, bringing a deep peace and sense of tranquility. Note: Selenite is a soft mineral and should be kept dry. It is connected to The Crown Chakra (connection, life force, higher power) and The Third Eye Chakra (intuition, knowledge, divine wisdom).
Crescent Moon. The word crescent means to bring forth, to create, grow and thrive. It stands for Transformation, Fertility, Illumination, Change, Shadows, Balance, Emotions, Intuition, Inner Knowledge, Femininity.
The Waning Crescent (right before a New Moon) is a time to anchor into your new intention. This is a great time to get rid of negative energy in your life, of things you don’t need or things, or letting go of people or habits which are harming you. The Waxing Crescent (right after a New Moon) is the final phase of the entire moon cycle and it’s a great opportunity to look back and reflect. It is also a great time to start something new and invite new things into your life. It symbolizes growth and creativity.
This bracelet is made for approximately a 6" wrist (15.5cm). The bracelet sizes vary between 6.5-7" (17-18cm). If you want a different size bracelet, contact me to request a custom order.
Read more about gemstones and their healing qualities HERE.
Gemstones are natural materials and each gemstone is unique color may vary within a single stone. The gemstone colors in the bracelet may vary slightly from the ones you see pictured in the photo.