Mala Making Workshop
Do you and a few of your friends want to learn how to make a gemstone mala?
I will come to your house or yoga studio and teach a Mala Making Workshop. No previous experience of jewelry making or mala making necessary. I will break it down for you, and with easy to follow steps you will create your very own mala! Everyone will design a unique mala, this is not a “paint by number cookie cutter event”. If you have gemstones, beads, pendants or charms at home that you want to incorporate in your mala you can bring them to make your mala even more personal and special. I will bring all the supplies, tools and knowledge to the table. The workshop takes about 3,5-4h.
The Workshop will include:
* Design and create your own mala.
* Learn the anatomy of a mala (the number 108, marker beads, guru bead, knots and tassel).
* Learn about the healing properties of gemstones and symbol meaning.
* Learn how to use a mala in your meditation.
* A mala handout for you to bring home.
I work in the Hartford, CT area, but will travel for an additional fee.
RATE: $50/person (includes all supplies and materials). Minimum 10 people, max 17.
Contact me for more information firstname.lastname@example.org